LIP BLUSHING COURSE
LIP BLUSHING COURSE
Lip Blush Tattoo has quickly become one of Australia’s most in demand cosmetic tattooing treatments. This course teaches you both the Ombre and the Velvet Lip’s technique that Colby uses.
Our 2 day course is designed for beginners and experienced artists. This course will provide you with the fundamental knowledge and skills to start offering this service to your clients.
This course is also great for existing lip blush tattoo artists who may struggle with pigment retention, achieving deep saturation, uneven results and much more. Colby also teaches her painless NO NUMB technique, which results in MUCH better healed results.
You Will Learn:
- Skin profiles/types
- Allergies and diseases
- Product knowledge and supplies
- Pre-Care requirements
- Colour theory
- Colour correction/ dark lip neutralisation
- Product knowledge
- Station set up
- Lip measurements
- Lip mapping
- Hand movements and machine speeds
- How to create a lip outline
- Machines and different needles
- Proper needle length and depth
- Colby’s painless no numb technique – for better saturation and pigment retention
- Precision line work
- Three point stretch
- Photo techniques and editing
- Live model demonstrations
- Social media trends
Why Should You Train With Us?
You will receive a professional machine and kit valued at ($700), containing all the supplies needed, Colby’s favourite shades of pigments, professional tools, and a training manual describing all techniques step by step.
You will receive pre-study materials before the course, which will familiarise you with the fundamentals, this will help you prepare for the class and grasp the content easier.
We prioritise our students and want each and every one to feel confident when they leave our course. If you feel you would like additional support after training, we welcome students back to observe Colby work on live demo models during training session for 3 months to follow, completely FREE of charge.
To perform a cosmetic tattooing procedure, individuals will need to meet the following entry requirements (it is possible for participants with no medical or beauty therapy experience):
- You will be required to complete SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards before you can start performing microblading on clients. We will send you the link to complete this course online before your training. This qualification is not applicable for international students or QLD students – please check with your local government for any additional requirements. However, QLD students will need to complete the equivalent: HLTINF005 Maintain Infection Prevention for Skin Penetration Treatments.
- A non-refundable $1,000 deposit is to be made to secure your place, and the remaining balance is to be paid on the first day of training.
You will receive a certificate of completion from Colby on the last day of the course.
Online training (applicable mid November)
Learn at your own pace with guided video demonstrations lead by Colby. Go through modules to learn all THREE brow techniques in one course. There is no need to purchase additional courses as all three brow techniques will be taught. You will be given links to purchase all supplies needed to start your own brow career. A professional kit can be sent to you for an additional cost.
The deposit is non-refundable, and if you need to reschedule, please notify us TWO WEEKS in advance to avoid losing the deposit.