4 DAY COMPLETE BROW COURSE
Microblading, Combination Brows and Ombre Brows
A full 4 day course which offers a complete theory day, where you will work on skin pads, learn the principles of cosmetic tattooing, and Colby’s signature brow mapping technique. The 3 days to follow you will observe Colby work on live models and then proceed to work on your own models with the guidance of Colby.
You Will Learn:
- Colby’s brow mapping methods
- Symmetry measurements/brow shaping on various face shapes
- Creating beautiful hair strokes using a hand tool
- Pixel Misting and Ombré techniques
- Combination brows– how to combine hair strokes (hand tool) and shading (machine)
- How to identify an individual’s hair growth
- Identifying common irritations/infection
- Skin anatomy
- Skin profiles/types
- Allergies and diseases
- Product knowledge and supplies
- Pain management during the treatment
- Colour theory/pigment selection
- Correct depth, hand motion, grip, and pressure
- Hand movements and machine speed
- Machine and needles.
- Understand proper skin depth
- Compiling client consultation/consent forms
- Live demo by Colby
- The student gets to work on live models
- How to capture your work – the quick and easy lighting setup that Colby uses to capture and create beautiful photos
- Live Q&A throughout to answer ALL of your questions – Colby shares all of her secrets, tips, and tricks; nothing is held back!
- Advertising and marketing on social media
Why Should You Train With Us?
You will receive a professional machine and kit valued at ($1200), containing all the supplies needed, Colby’s favourite shades of pigments, professional tools, and a training manual describing all techniques step by step.
You will receive pre-study materials before the course, which will familiarise you with the fundamentals of colour theory, skin types, mapping methods, fundamental hair stroke patterns and basic hair stroke rules. This will help you prepare for the class and grasp the content easier.
We prioritise our students and want each and every one to feel confident when they leave our course. If you feel you would like additional support after training, we welcome students back to observe Colby work on live demo models during training session for 3 months to follow, completely FREE of charge.
To perform a micro-blading procedure, individuals will need to meet the following entry requirements (it is possible for participants with no medical or beauty therapy experience):
- You will be required to complete SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards before you can start performing microblading on clients. We will send you the link to complete this course online before your training. This qualification is not applicable for international students or QLD students – please check with your local government for any additional requirements. However, QLD students will need to complete the equivalent: HLTINF005 Maintain Infection Prevention for Skin Penetration Treatments.
- A non-refundable $1,000 deposit is to be made to secure your place, and the remaining balance is to be paid on the first day of training.
You will receive a certificate of completion from Colby on the last day of the course.
Online training (applicable mid November)
Learn at your own pace with guided video demonstrations lead by Colby. Go through modules to learn all THREE brow techniques in one course. There is no need to purchase additional courses as all three brow techniques will be taught. You will be given links to purchase all supplies needed to start your own brow career. A professional kit can be sent to you for an additional cost.
The deposit is non-refundable, and if you need to reschedule, please notify us TWO WEEKS in advance to avoid losing the deposit.